Soma, Psych and Soul Retreat
A Yoga and Meditation Retreat with Livia Cohen-Shapiro MA and Sarah Gibson, MA of Sacred Alchemy
At Haramara Retreat Center, Mexico.
Join us for seven magnificent days in Mexico that will comprise of daily yoga and meditation, the warmth of the sun, and access to beautiful beaches. This retreat will blend deep asana practice with sublime meditative techniques and illuminating body- centered practices. Our week will focus on the Pancha Kritya: the Five Acts of Shiva. We will explore aspects of Creation, Destruction, Support, Concealment, and Revelation in the body, in the psyche, and through the soul. Each day, we will utilize these gateways to clear blockages, open to new possibilities, tend to our sacred vessels, and learn to be in our lives ever more fully.
Basic Daily Schedule: *more detailed schedule available closer to our program date*
- 7-8:30 Breakfast
- 8:30-9 Meditation
- 9-9:30 Tea/coffee break
- 9:30-12:30 Asana
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 12:30-5pm Free time for beach, rest, excursions, swimming, massage, social
- 5-7pm Afternoon embodiment class with body-centered techniques
- 7:30pm Dinner
- 8pm Evening group work or free time *4 nights will have a group session, 3 evenings will be free*
- 7 night accommodations
- 3 meals daily
- Daily yoga practices, meditation and pranayama, somatic process work
- Exploration and Teachings on the Pancha Kritya: The Five Acts of Shiva
- Mexico IVA & Hotel Tax
- Deposit (Non-refundable): $500 due upon registration to hold your spot
- Dorm- Shared Occupancy: $1575 Early Bird, $1725 Regular (Purchased after Dec. 1, 2014)
- Triple Occupancy: $1825 Early Bird, $1975 Regular (Purchased after Dec. 1, 2014)
- Double Occupancy: $2075 Early Bird, $2250 Regular (Purchased after Dec. 1, 2014)
- Single Occupancy: $2824 Early Bird, $2974 Regular (Purchased after Dec. 1, 2014)
***Pay in full by Dec. 1, 2014 and receive the Early Bird pricing (a $150 discount). Full payment is required by Feb. 1, 2015.
**Pricing does not include airfare, airport shuttle, spa services, and additional excursions.
*Group size is consciously limited to 11 participants; we suggest that you register early.
**Note about Double & Triple Occupancy**We will do our best to accommodate your lodging specifications. If you have requested a Double or Triple accommodation and have not brought a roommate(s), there are three (3) options if you should have no other guest(s) register to room with. (1) If there is space available, you may stay in the Dorm accommodation along with other individuals at the Dorm Occupancy Rate; (2) you may be added to a Double accommodation and become a Triple accommodation at the Triple Occupancy Rate; or (3) you may stay as a Single accommodation at the Forced Single Occupancy Rate of $204.00 USD plus tax, which is less than the Single Occupancy Rate. There can only be a maximum of one male and one female Forced Single accommodation. If you and another guest have requested a Triple accommodation and neither have brought a third roommate, and no other guest registers to room with you, there are two options: (1) If there is space available they may stay in the Dorm accommodation along with other individuals at the Dorm Occupancy Rate or (2) they may stay together as a Double accommodation at the Double Occupancy Rate.
Please contact Sarah at 720.947.9176 or email@example.com if you have questions regarding lodging.
Please note: a 3% fee will be added for online registration to cover fees. If you wish to pay by check, contact Livia at firstname.lastname@example.org for mailing address.